Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Cooperative is a non-profit, member-owned distribution cooperative providing electricity to more than 51,000 services over some 4,100 miles of energized line. Located in southeastern Arizona, the cooperative’s service territory covers parts of Cochise, Graham, Pima and Santa Cruz Counties and includes the communities of Sierra Vista, Huachuca City, Patagonia, Elfrida, Benson, St. David, Bowie, San Simon, Willcox, Sonoita and Pearce-Sunsites.
As with any cooperative, member-driven entity, SSVEC is dedicated to community growth, quality of life, and a positive vision for the future. Our website offers detailed information about our services as well as a visit to the attractive, growing communities of which we are so proud.
- Application – Operations and dispatch center
- Display critical info from HD and IP sources.
- Location – Willcox, AZ
Live Wall Solution
- Live Wall Media 3x2video wall using 55” Ultra Thin Bezel displays mounted to a custom built floor mount which fits into existing space
- Video wall size 141” x 54”
- Video wall resolution 5760 x 2160 pixels
- VP 40i Video Processor with 8 HD video outputs, 4 HD video inputs
- Wall control software and remote
- Installation and training