Baldwin EMC is a member-owned cooperative supplying electric service to nearly 70,000 meters throughout Baldwin County and southern Monroe County in southwestern Alabama. Their service territory is located between Mobile, Alabama and Pensacola, Florida, and includes beautiful Gulf Shores and Orange Beach which are popular vacation resorts on the snow-white beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Application – Operations and dispatch center
- Replace existing map board with state of the art video wall and video processor.
- Display critical info from HD, SD and IP sources.
- Location – Summerdale, AL
- Live Wall Media 9 x 4′ video wall using 46” Ultra Thin Bezel LED displays mounted to a wall mount which fited to an existing wall
- Video wall size 363” x 92”
- Video wall resolution 11,520 x 4,320 pixels
- VP 40 Video Processor with 36 HD video outputs, 6 HD video inputs and wall control software
- Installation and training
- Milsoft Utilities Software
- Primate Tech Mapping software and interfaces